Like the miraculous coconut oil, apple cider vinegar (which is fermented apple juice that is left unfiltered and unpasteurized to keep strings of pectin and trace minerals intact) is an organic substance with a number of household uses and health benefits.
When used, be sure to shake the vinegar to dispense the strings throughout the container.
Here are some suggestions on how to use apple cider vinegar:
- Sunburns are the worst, but apple cider vinegar can soothe the sting! Soaking in the tub with one to two cups of apple cider vinegar in the water will ease the pain of even the worst burns.
- Sometimes, warts happen, and believe it or not, apple cider vinegar can help! Soaking a cotton ball in vinegar and taping it over a wart using medical tape is proven to kill the wart within a week.
- Feeling in need of a reset “down there”? One and a half cups of apple cider vinegar poured into a warm bath can help “reset” a vagina’s natural pH balance. You’ll leave that bath feeling and smelling great!
- Disclaimer: I have not tried this one, but contributor Stephanie suggested it for this article! Apple cider vinegar can be a quick sore-throat fix, when combined with cajun hot peppers, lemon, and hot water. Combine the ingredients and gargle for soothing relief to the scratchiest of voices.
- Apple cider vinegar can be used as toner! Use a combination of one part vinegar, two parts water before bedtime to clear up acne or reduce the appearance of age spots.